Please use this form to enter an event on the calendar. TIPS! – see below the form
We help to promote events further by doing a monthly emailout, and sharing on facebook and twitter.
Please help us help you by telling people about Derby Peoples Diary!
- Have your details ready to cut and paste and it shouldn’t take longer than 3 minutes.
- Email – we will only use this to contact you with DPD relevant information. It won’t be published.
- Event Name – this appears on the calendar, so make it appealing, but not too long!
- When – click in the From box to choose your date(s). See below for recurring events.
- Time – make sure you choose pm if its pm!
- Location – it may auto-predict. Check it has appeared correctly on the map.
- Details – include a weblink, and price if necessary.
- Category – to select more than one hold Command and Shift on Macs, or Ctrl on a PC keyboard.
- Image – 75 x 75 px is ideal. Large images over 750 x 750 px may cause your event not to be published!
- Editing – Contact Us to make any changes. We may make minor amendments for clarity.
- RECURRING EVENTS – only tick this box if you want to enter multiple dates for an event that will repeat on a regular day. It will then give you more options – tick the box to the LEFT of the day you are selecting. If each event only spans one day, leave that box blank! When you submit the event, you will get an ‘UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS’ message! Please Contact Us if you submit a recurring event, to ensure your event gets on the calendar.